Sunday, May 6, 2012

Small Project Sew along with CMQ!



This house needs more quilted love in it!  And May is a great month to spruce things up a bit.. So here's my list of small projects for AmandaJean's Small Project Sew Along:
  • Sewing Machine cover
  • pin cushion for Zoe
  • pillow cover for the kitchenette couch pillow (pillows?)
  • drawstring bags for our upcoming beach vacation!!
  • Wall hanging for the upstairs hall
It's only 5 things, but I doubt I'll finish them all.  How long is your list?

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I need to add sewing machine cover to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica you have a nice list ,I hope you finish some of them . I am back in Marousi and hope to see you before you leave.

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...